Practical SAS Training Course for Beginners
Get Access to:
- 90+ Training Modules
- 150+ Practice Exercises
- 5 Coding Projects
- 1000+ Satisfied Students
Logistic Regression (Credit Scoring) Modeling using SAS
This course is all about credit scoring / logistic regression model building using SAS.
- Learn model development
- Understand the science behind model development
- Understand the SAS program required for various steps
- Get comfortable with interpretation of SAS program output
- See the step by step model development
About This Course
This course promises to explain concepts in a crystal clear manner. It goes through the practical issue faced by analyst. Some of the discussion item would be
- How to clarify objective and ensure data sufficiency?
- How do you decide the performance window?
- How do you perform data treatment
- How to go for variable selection? How to deal with numeric variables and character variables?
- How do you treat multi collinerity scientifically?
- How do you understand the strength of your model?
- How do you validate your model?
- How do you interpret SAS output and develop next SAS code accordingly?
- Step by step workout - model development on an example data set
Who is this class for?
This course is for:
- Analysts / Analytics professional
- Modelers / Statisticians
Students must have basic knowledge of SAS before taking this course. You can learn SAS base programming here.
Gopal Prasad Malakar
- Online Instructor at Udemy
- Introduction to Credit Scoring / Credit Score card development
- Data Design for Modelling
- Data Audit - Make sure to check that data is right for the modelling
- Variable Selection - Select important numeric and character variables
- Multi Collinearity Treatment
- Iterate for final model / Understand strength of the model
- Strength of a Model and Model Validation Methods
- Reject Inference - Developing application score on scored population
Disclosure: we are an affiliate for the course we recommended on this page. We will receive a commission if you purchase a course through our links.