0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When performing one-sample t-test on the following:
The 95% C.I. is [80, 98]. What is the conclusion of the hypothesis testing, provided all the required assumptions are met?
2. What option/statement must be added to Proc ttest when performing one-sample t-test?
3. What option/statement must be added to Proc ttest when performing two-sample t-test?
4. On average, it takes 6 months to train a SAS newbie to become a proficient SAS programmer.
SASCrunch.com claims that its training program shortens the training time to only 3 months.
In order to verify the claim, you have randomly selected 50 students from SASCrunch.com and measured the time they took to become a proficient SAS programmer.
What test should be used to test whether the claim is valid or not?
5. A two-sample t-test has been conducted and below are the results:
EQUALITY OF VARIANCE TEST
Which of the following is the correct p-value to use for the two-sample t-test?
6. Which of the following Proc Step can be used to perform Fisher's exact test?
7. The correlation coefficient (r) between variable A and B is -0.56.
Which of the following is true?
8. Which of the following is needed to create an output data set from Proc ttest?
9. Which of the following(s) is a valid ODS output option: