0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What's the issue with the code below?
%let make = Honda;
where make = '&make';
2. Where is the macro variable value stored?
3. What would be written to the SAS log when the following program is run?
%let pass = 60;
%put The passing grade for the exam is &pass.
4. Is the following statement true or false?
SAS macro variable values can be numeric or character.
5. The following note is written to the SAS log:
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference ABC not resolved.
What does this mean?
6. Which of the following is (are) true with regards to the SYSDATE macro variable?
7. Which of the following statements assign the text value "SASCrunch" to the macro variable COMPANY?