0 of 13 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What does Proc Univariate do?
2. What option(s) must be added to Proc Univariate to compute the Anderson-Darling normality test?
3. What option(s) must be added to Proc Univariate to plot the histogram?
4. In order to analyze the data for multiple segments separately, what option(s) can be added to Proc Univariate?
5. What statistics are generated by Proc Means by default?
6. How many TABLE statements do you need to create a n-way crosstabulation table from Proc Freq?
7. Which of the following(s) is the correct Output statement from Proc Means? *
8. Which of the following(s) is true when using the Noprint option on Proc Means?
9. What option(s) must be added to Proc Freq when observations have unequal weight?
10. What option must be added to Proc Freq in order to plot the cumulative frequency plot?
11. The variable _TYPE_ is created in the output data set from Proc Means by default. What information does it provide?
12. Which of the following(s) is the correct form for Proc Freq:
13. Which of the following(s) is a valid option for Proc Freq?