0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The following SAS program is submitted:
x = 2;
if x = 1 then y = 100;
if x = 2 then y = 200;
if x = 3 then y = 300;
else y = 27;
What are the values for x and y in the output data set? *
2. The following SAS program is submitted:
type = 'SQL';
if type = 'SAS' then description = 'SAS Program';
else description = 'other';
length description 8;
What occurs when the program is submitted? *
3. When you see the following note in the SAS log, what does it mean?
NOTE: Character values have been converted to numeric values at the places given by:
4. Which of the following statements contain a syntax error?
5. The statement below is missing a semi-colon:
a = 1;
What kind of error messages do you expect to see in the SAS log?
6. Which SAS statement will print values of variables to the log in any DATA step?