0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When importing an Excel spreadsheet, what DBMS value should be specified in Proc Import?
2. When importing a CSV file using Proc Import, which of the following is true?
3. When importing a tab-delimited file, what DBMS value should be specified in Proc Import?
4. Which statement in Proc Import allows you to import different worksheets from an Excel file (workbook)?
5. Below is a Proc Import step:
filename ExFile3 '/folders/myfolders/proc import files/excel_practice_03.xlsx';
proc import datafile=Exfile3
What's the issue with the code above?
6. When importing a CSV file using Proc Import, how many observations does SAS use to determine the variable attributes by default?
7. When importing a space-delimited file using Proc Import, which option/statement below is NOT required?
8. When importing a comma-delimited file using Proc Import, which option/statement below is NOT required?
9. Which of the following is a correct statement that uses the SAS XLSX engine to import an external Excel file?
10. Which of the following statements disassociates the library reference in SAS?